In Perl, we can query the Windows Operating system using winmgmt service (A WMI Service) to get the CPU and RAM utilization of an application or process. We can get the instance of winmgmt object...
- Monitoring Windows CPU and RAM Utilization Using Perl via WMI
- Perl – CPU and RAM Utilization of an application via WMI
- OpenSocial Gadget Development for IBM RTC
- Create Repository Workspace, Load Components, Set Flow Table and Accept Change sets – IBM RTC Plain Java API
- Get Available Project Areas, Stream and its Components for a user – IBM RTC Plain Java API